Housing for GagaEden in Italy
GagaEden is a uniquely immersive experience! Leave behind the city, and dance, eat, sleep, and relax in a scenic natural environment.
Orsolina 28 provides shared housing in Glamping, comfortable and technological geodesic domes located on campus just a 5-minute stroll from the studios:
- Geodesic domes made of thermal insulation material and placed on wooden platforms.
- Modern-design bathroom units in close proximity to the domes.
- Simple and practical furnishing, with standard beds on wooden platforms
- Capacity: Participants will be housed in 4-person domes (diameter 5.1 m / height 3.35 m) and in 6-person domes (diameter 6.3 m / height 3.75 m).
- Heating and A/C system available in each tent.
Besides housing, the Orsolina28 experience includes:
- Fresh meals made with locally grown produce.
- Access to bio-lakes for swimming.
- Activities including a tour of the grounds, gardening, and optional GRAVITYⓇ training sessions for conditioning.
- Transfers at fixed times on May 18 and May 21 between the main train station in Asti and Orsolina28.
Bicycle rentals are available for an additional fee.
Directions: How to reach Orsolina 28
After completing your payment on our event page, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a link to further coordinate with the Orsolina28 team about your housing arrangements. For any inquiries about housing, please contact [email protected]
Photographs courtesy of Orsolina28. Credits include: Michael Pictionary, Andrea Guermani